The development center “Learn to Learn” from September this year offers new lessons with a variety of specialists for children to promote the overall development of a child. The following specialists and lessons will be available:
- ABA treatment with Indra Bataragua up to the age of development 5 years
- Bio-deja or TANZPRO-BIODANZA programme with Nadezda Lauri in children 4 to 12 years and in children with parents
- Arts Therapy with Maira Steiners
- Movement and dance therapy with Lieni Kinci
- Speech lessons with the logopper Lain Ruben for children 3 to 10 years
- Special educators for children of Ilze Sawal and Evita Mickevich for up to 10 years
- Preparation for School with educator Dace Mierkalni
- Psychological diagnosis up to 16 years
- Cognitive biheivioral therapy in children and adults with Baiba Blomniece-Juran
- Pelding training with Kristaps Wind – for children aged 6 months and over.
Classes take place both in groups and individually.
For more information about lessons and specials, see “Development Center”. On the other hand, you can apply for lessons by contacting the specific specialist and by agreeing on the visit time.