Increasing the integration of disadvantaged unemployed people into the labour market
ESF financial support for “Growth and Jobs” action programme 9.1.1 specific support objective “Increase the integration of disadvantaged unemployed people into the labour market” measure 9.1.3 “Support for social entrepreneurship”.
Project No. SU0000077 233721, for the period from: 09.05.2019. to 30.01.202020.
Project amount: EUR 19 988,17 (investment, remuneration, current assets)
Results planned and implemented in the project:
- Develop and implement methodologies for social rehabilitation activities in children with behavioural disabilities
- Develop and implement language-enhancing methodologies for children with impaired language
- Develop and lead a training programme for educators for training in children with behavioural disabilities
- Development and introduction of mobile support programmes for outbreaks to other educational establishments
- Introduction of a natural room service for children by installing a natural room
- Developing exercise in the gymnasium for children and adults after fitting the gymnasium with anti-slip material and installing Swedish walls.